Comprehensive Book Marketing Services
On this page, you’ll find 1106 Design’s book marketing services. We’ll help you with marketing analysis and positioning, and creating and implementing a book launch blitz. Our author coach can guide you as you market your book.
Market Analysis & Positioning Bundle
A comprehensive survey of competitive titles on the market, including:
- research competitive titles for book cover design styles
- title and subtitle review and recommendations
- copywriting of back cover/Amazon text
- suggested Amazon categories and keywords
- target audience identification
- retail pricing suggestion.
Book Launch Marketing Plan
Take the guesswork and stress out of your book launch with the Book Launch Marketing Plan. With this package, you’ll receive:
- Book launch outreach checklist—like a wedding planner, this easy-to-follow outline makes launch planning clear and simple
- Custom social media target lists specific to your book
- Recommended list of keyword hashtags specific to your book
- One Book2Look digital presentation—see BOOK WALL on www.book2look.com for samples or the videos below:
What is Book2Look?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt6Wnngm_OE
How to use Book2Look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TYYJObyGDk
Optional Add-on: Book Launch Training
Work one-on-one with our Author Marketing Coach, who will:
- Help you formulate and implement your book launch plan
- Show you how to make the most of your social media
- Assist with your Book2Look digital presentation.
8-Week Author Marketing Coaching
Give your book the best possible start with this eight-week program. Price includes eight, one-hour Zoom video chats and email availability between coaching sessions.
Our book marketing expert will:
- Evaluate your current book marketing efforts
- Assist with set-up of social media channels
- Help set up resources for curating, creating, scheduling and analyzing content
- Discuss trends, tips, and tricks to help your posts gain traction
- Introduction to pay-per-click advertising
- Discuss holiday and year-end sales strategies